M’lup Russey is seeking a qualified Cambodian national to fill in the following position:
IT Coordinator – based in the office in Phnom Penh. Salary rate around $500 per month, full time
Summary of position:
The IT Coordinator full time is responsible for maintaining the computer and network systems for all of M’lup Russey, and providing expertise in related areas to M’lup Russey projects as requested.
- Maintain all of M’lup Russey’s computer and network systems in good working order
- Represent M’lup Russey externally on IT-related matters
- Facilitate to create new email accounts and mailing lists
- Update and arrange the mailings lists
- Ensure that the M’lup Russey website is functional and accessible to the public
- Develop new things and take initiatives to improve IT infrastructure
- Facilitate to select, purchase, and maintain IT equipment
- Support M’lup Russey staff with their IT needs
- Train M’lup Russey staff on software and IT related issues
- Fulfill other IT related duties when requested
- Other tasks required by M’lup Russey
- Work on updating licensing on all MRO property.
- Lead the team when it comes to financial aspects of updating technology with budget recommendations.
- Work to update the current website so that it is secure, non-flash based, optimized, and mobile-friendly.
- Assist in educating the great team on technology platforms and helping staff with new requirements, both on work and personal applications.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor degree in the management information system of technology is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 10, Server 2012 environment and networking technology with the ability to set up and install new systems and troubleshoot the issues
- Ability to gather requirements, research possible solutions, and propose and advocate IT solutions
- Good teamwork and willing to learn new skills
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to design and lead IT training workshops
- Travel will be required to provide onsite-IT support to projects outside of Phnom Penh
The IT Coordinator will take responsibility for organizing their own daily schedule, and implementing the tasks in their job description, respecting the annual work plan and working very closely with Office Manager and all the other Sector team members.
This position is for a Cambodian National, contracted on an annual basis subject to probation and annual appraisals. Salaries will follow the M’lup Russey salary structure, and terms of employment are stated clearly in the M’lup Russey Local Staff Employment Manual.
M’lup Russey rents an office building. The IT Coordinator will have a workspace in a room with the Office Manager. Team dynamics are friendly and supportive, and Khmer is used almost exclusively as the language of the day to day communication.
Submission of Applications
Interested candidates should send a full written application with contact information, no later than 08th March 2020 to M’lup Russey Office, #4F&5F Phoum Thnort Chrum, Sangkat Beong Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Office phone: (855) 078 222 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available at our website www.mluprussey.org.kh.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. A CV will not be accepted as an application form.
The successful candidate will be required to fully comply with the national staff policy manual, as well as our child protection policy. M’lup Russey is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com