Website M'lup Russey NGO - Battambang Office
Family based care is the best option for children. There is nothing more natural or beautiful than a family.
Senior Residential Care Director Support Coordinator
The Senior Residential Care Director Support Coordinator is a full-time position work in Battambong province, and will build close relationships with residential care centre directors both in PhnomPenh and Battambong, providing them with opportunities for appropriate training and support.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Build close relationships with directors through individual meetings
- Ensure that directors are steering the ideas for training by using participatory methods
- Organize and coordinate the Bi-monthly Directors meetings
- Identify top quality presenters and trainers, contracting them to teach particular modules
- Organize a Directors conference on reintegration issues
- Organize a big workshop/training about reintegration according to MoSVY policy
- Monitor the directors’ progress on the issues trained in
- Strengthen the way residential care directors do follow up with young people after reintegration
- Work with the Senior Youth Support Facilitator to ensure that directors and young people have opportunities for discussion
- Organize and coordinate all training logistics, including venues, resources, transport and meals, as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Plan and implement follow-up, monitoring and evaluation using participatory approaches
- Work to deliver training courses and workshops within budgets
- Plan and implement follow-up, monitoring and evaluation procedures using participatory methods
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports
- Work closely with other M’lup Russey youth Support Project Support Workers and Coordinators
- Represent M’lup Russey to donors and Boundary Partners
- Attend team meetings and play an active role in team life
- Experience in logistics coordination desirable
- Secondary level diploma, preferably a university degree
- Good command of English and able to translate from English to Khmer
- Excellent understanding of alternative child care issues
- Ability to approach difficult subjects diplomatically
- Experience in small group facilitation and participatory approaches
- Experience of team work
- Willing to travel and stay for short periods outside Phnom Penh
- Good interpersonal and personal management skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability and willingness to follow and apply M’lup Russey’s Christian values.
Submission of Applications
Interested candidates should send a full written application with contact information, no later than 24th Oct 2019 to: M’lup Russey Office, #19F, Phoum Thnort Chrum, Sangkat Beong Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Office phone: (855) 078 222 660 or email email@example.com Application forms are available at our website www.mluprussey.org.kh.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. A CV will not be accepted as an application form.
The successful candidate will be required to fully comply with the national staff policy manual, as well as our child protection policy. M’lup Russey is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org